its christmas underwater...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys mean water temperature is going drop, I got no idea which I have to bring for the trip coming 17 nov, 3mm or 5mm wetsuit? I may do night dive in Mactan.

also dove galera round this time from aquaV . . the 40 min boat ride going back was no fun.

matt_reed:
Come on Mike, you know there's only 2 kinds of divers...
@matt: he doesn't pee IN his wetsuit... he strips down and whips out his winky underwater to do that... also been known for a certain photog from yap to do a warhammer every now and then

@all: i did 2 december dives last year... water was perfect... what you all whining about???

Jag

shugar:
@matt: he doesn't pee IN his wetsuit... he strips down and whips out his winky underwater to do that... also been known for a certain photog from yap to do a warhammer every now and then

@all: i did 2 december dives last year... water was perfect... what you all whining about???

Jag
we don't have the same amount of mass....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom