Its been awhile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Din Valve

Reaction score
Hi folks

I haven't posted for a while but I plan on using the board more frequently. We're a housefull of divers here in Hernando Co and get under as often as we can. Myself and my son 14 and my daughter 19 are the divers here. Just got the boat running again so many dives are comming.

Anybody in the area feel free to let me know about your diving

Welcome (once again) to SB and the Conch Divers. Not much going on here right now as everybody is out looking for bugs....

Check out the Private Trips. Any trip posted is an open invitation to join the fun!

I didn't know you left. LOL I'm slowing getting to meet all of the FCD on this board. My wife and I are always up for diving.

I'm just north of you in Citrus County. I'm a newbie, with 13 dives. All my dives except for certification were in the Gulf. So far, I've been disappointed due to poor viz. Heading to Keys in September, and hope to have some clear water.

murphdivers286:
I didn't know you left. LOL I'm slowing getting to meet all of the FCD on this board. My wife and I are always up for diving.
If you guys are ever up in this neck of the woods lemme know ....Lets Dive

And likewise, if you guys are down around Hollywood, let us know - we'll set something up to say "howdy".

-Grier

Din Valve:
Hi folks

Hi
I'm 40yo man in Tampa and also have a daughter of 19 i'm trying to get cert.(her busy schedule)would gladly split expenses and go out with you guys.
Often I can't find buddyand end up solo(this upsets wife and limits depth/downtimes).
Next weekend I'm suppose to be at Ginne Springs but after that I'm game.
Although I do need some prior notice,(abot ten minuates or so to gather gear lol)and its roughly an hour drive to you.
If this sounds like it might work, call me at (813)215-7463

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom