It’s Been a While

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lkey6587

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been on ScubaBoard, but I decided to come back and check in with the community! I was recently on a trip to Bonaire and ran into several folks who were with the Invasion trip. Hope you all had a great trip! We sure did!

Anyway, just introducing myself. My name is Lindsay, and I’m in the Tampa/Clearwater area. My wife and I have been diving since 2017. In the grand scheme of things that makes us fairly new, but we have been to some pretty cool places and are really comfortable in the water. This most recent trip to Bonaire was our third. We love going there because, obviously it’s beautiful, but it has really helped us hone our skills in the water.

Throwing a few pics from our recent trip on here and really just wanted to say hello! Hope to engage with some of you soon!

Attachments

• PARA0011.jpeg
    PARA0011.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 9
  • PARA0002.jpeg
    PARA0002.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 7
  • PARA0041.jpeg
    PARA0041.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
  • PARA0036.jpeg
    PARA0036.jpeg