It's a girl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats!!! My girl is going to be 9 in January....then just 1 more year until the dive trips can be FAMILY dive trips!
As for the dating thing, try this: When the time comes, and a boy picks her up, toss him a bullet. Tell him the next one will be coming A LOT faster.

Congtas to you! :banana: In a few years and I mean few because they will fly by fast--> May you have the best dive buddy you could have!:babycrawl

Tigern:
Just found out my first kid is gonna be a girl!! I can't wait!!
Of course...I gotta find a pair of iron undies for her when she's older :wink:

Congrats!! If you ever need to know "ANYTHING" just ask my daughter- she knows it all (LOL). Even at the age of 12 1/2 (don't forget the 1/2) she knows it all and we the parents are always wrong and don't know anything. I am finding out fast about teenagers. Again, CONGRATS!!!!

ch0ppersrule:
Congrats!! If you ever need to know "ANYTHING" just ask my daughter- she knows it all (LOL). Even at the age of 12 1/2 (don't forget the 1/2) she knows it all and we the parents are always wrong and don't know anything. I am finding out fast about teenagers. Again, CONGRATS!!!!
Chopper.. our's isnt "12 1/2" anymore... she is "nearly thirteen!" even if the actual 13 isnt until May next year you cannot be argued this technicality with her.

almitywife:
Chopper.. our's isnt "12 1/2" anymore... she is "nearly thirteen!" even if the actual 13 isnt until May next year you cannot be argued this technicality with her.

LOL- our daughters b-day is in February. I have dropped the 1/2 off my age and don't even count the age until the actual day (day before doesn't even get mentioned).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom