Items on Sale + Free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaStore

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

So you don´t have to worry about shipping costs. Free shipping on selected items, and also they are on sale:

Computer Offers

Regulator Offers

Save on Packs also

off_eng.gif

Question.

At the top of your page, your logo says "United States of America"

logo.gif

United States of America

Yet, you click "about ut" and "walk in store", you're in Spain and claim to be authorized dealer for European products.

So why lie and claim "United States of America" on your site?

mike_s:
Question.

logo.gif

United States of America

Yet, you click "about ut" and "walk in store", you're in Spain and claim to be authorized dealer for European products.

Its not a lie.
Just change the country and currency on thier site, they clearly state they are in Spain.

Dave

mike_s:
Question.

logo.gif

United States of America

It took me all of about 10 seconds to figure out that they are a company that operates worldwide. The Country listed under the store name just tells you which country you are in, not which country they are in.

I applaud the company for actually being multi-national and having multiple languages available.

Hi everyone,

Let me explain,
We are located in Spain. But we sell worldwide.
There is one brand only we are not authorized to sell out of the European Union, that's Scubapro /Uwatec. The rest of the brand can be perfectly sold worldwide and also they are sold with full warranty.

When you enter our site www.scubastore.com or www.diveinn.com, if you don't see your country right under the left upper corner logo, you have to choose the country you are in, so the system then may automatically calculate shipping costs and your local currency. In case you selected an item with Free shipping, you will only need to set your country to see the price show in your local currency.

Do not hesitate to ask me anything you have doubt about.

Best Regards
Scubastore.com

Back
Top Bottom