Italy for 5 weeks ned some help!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jond8855

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ill be traveling to Italy and will be stayng in marinia di giosia ionica Calabria and will be in naples anyone know of any good dive centers or have been diving in ethier spot. I need to help figuring out where to go or where to dive?

Thanks,

Jon

Ill be traveling to Italy and will be stayng in marinia di giosia ionica Calabria and will be in naples anyone know of any good dive centers or have been diving in ethier spot. I need to help figuring out where to go or where to dive?

Thanks,

Jon

I never dived in Marina di Gioiosa Ionica, but I easily found a dive shop there.

The main question is: are you going to drive a car there? If you'll drive a car, my suggestion is to go to Scilla, close to Reggio Calabria, (about 80 km from Gioiosa Ionica), to dive in one of the best dive spots in Italy.

There are many dive shops there. I know the following:
Un tuffo nel blu
Scilla Diving Center

Both good and professional.

Ciao.
A.

Hi Jon if you are travelling to the Northern part of Italy..come visit us! am part of a small friendly dc in Portofino Protected Marine park...arguably best diving in the Med (!) check out our website. we are uk/italian owned so all speak English..we can also help with accom inc hostel at 22 euros per night..DWS Diving -Santa Margherita L. -Immersioni nel Parco Marino di Portofino- DWS specializzato in immersioni guidate, corsi Padi, sicurezza confort e divertimento sono nostre prioritá,a disposizione le piú moderne attrezzature Mares,barca coperta.
happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom