Isotta housing for the G series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDirk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi friends, I want to show you an Italian housing, made by Isotecnic, for the G series of digital compacts.
I've received it this morning and it's been a 'first sight love'.. boys this housing is stunning!
Just some pics :

g10-par4.jpg

g10-par2.jpg

g10-par1.jpg

g10-par3.jpg

More infos here:

Housing for Canon G10 - G11 - G9 [IsoG10]

for 730 Euros (some 1.100 US$), I can buy someone to dive for me while I'm onboard drinking a beer with a beautiful girl !!!
It could be fantastic, but a little expensive.

Same price as the FIX or the Patima. It is pretty; is there a US distributor?
Bill

Looks to be of excellent build quality. But as its the same price as the Fix and Patima it has some fierce competition. Personally I settled for the Ikelite because I couldn't bring my self to spend more then a grand on a 400$ camera and it does everything I need it to do. Still though that housing is pretty.

Wow, Very beautiful & eye-catching! Would splurge on it, when strike the Toto 1st price (Lotto equivalent but less price $$)... :wink:
But looks like external wet lenses can't be used?

No other colours, the Isotta brand is caracterized by the red .
In next days will be available a custom wideangle lens.
I'll keep you informed.
About competition, I've hold in hand all the 5 best housings of the market for the G10 (Patima, 10Bar, Ikelite, Fix and now Isotta) and trust me, this last is the best I've ever seen.

:D

I like it red, sexy like Ferrari. :drooling:

Back
Top Bottom