Isolator Manifolds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:doctor:
Has any one out there used Sea Elite manifolds? How do they compare to Dive Rite, OMS or Genesis?

GDI wrote...

Has any one out there used Sea Elite manifolds? How do they compare to Dive Rite, OMS or Genesis?
I use one, but don't have anything to compare it to.

As I understand it, the Dive Rite, Halcyon, and Sea Elite manifolds are from the same manufacturer. Differences are apparently for marketing purposes.

metridium once bubbled...
I use one, but don't have anything to compare it to.

As I understand it, the Dive Rite, Halcyon, and Sea Elite manifolds are from the same manufacturer. Differences are apparently for marketing purposes.
I think I saw somewhere the other day that the Halcyon and Dive Rite are made in Italy, and the Sea Elite somewhere in Asia. Forget where though.

I have a Sea Elite in the box, awaiting a tanks purchase.

And I've got tanks awaiting a manifold. :eek:ut:

I think I'm firmly convinced to go with the Sea Elite, though. I've read a lot of really good things about it around here and from other people I dive with.

Do a search on Seaelite and "Sea Elite" and you'll find close to two hundred posts on the manifold already, no need to cover well-trodden ground yet again here.

Roger

Except it's in 200 bar only, and appears to have the hard rubber knobs.

No dip tubes, either.

Except it's in 200 bar only, and appears to have the hard rubber knobs.
True metridium, yet the knobs are easily replaced and it may suit somones needs for a manifold. I just thought I'd toss it out there.

I'm ordering a Sea Elite within a few weeks...I'll see if it lives up to the hype.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom