Isles of Shoals Seal Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norseman1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are planning to offer seal dive charters this season leaving from Rye. Charters will be limited to 4 divers and we will run two trips a day during the peak season. We are setting up a new website and charters can be reserved via PayPal on the website once it is active.

We will also be bringing the boat to other locations, i.e., Lake Champlain, Thousand Islands (St. Lawrence Seaway), Newfound Lake, Lake Winnepesaukee, etc. Everything will be on the website and available to reserve from there.

We will also be offering training through SDI/TDI, IANTD, and SSI from entry-level through the technical instructor level(including mixed-gas rebreathers) and gas fills, equipment from Salvo, Silent Submersion, OMS, Sea Pearls, XS Scuba, and Silent Diving Systems.

We look forward to sharing more info as we progress. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Capt. Mike

mike@underseaexploration.com

Last edited:
Hi! We live up in York Maine and would love to dive the shoals with you. Can you let me know when you start going out?

Thanks!
Dani

Please let us know when your website is up. Looking forward to it and diving with you.

We'll be doing more as soon as the weather allows. I may be working with a local shop in which case we would be offering charters and trips through the shop as well. I am presently working on the details.

Thanks for the interest. Stay tuned!

My son and I are in Sunapee and would love to do a trip this summer. My daughter will be attending St Lawrence this fall and a trip to the Seaway would be fun!! Let us know the website and see what we can set up. We are both PADI AOW and my son is MSD. We were also thinking about some advanced nitrox and he was considering a deco course. Will this be an option as well?

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom