Islamorada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Very well, Ken. You? When are you coming down to dive?
I'm doing well, been doing a lot of diving in the Chicago area. Yep, I finally sprung for a drysuit.
I'm working on coming down to FL to do cave training, but I started a new job in June and don't have any vacation. It's allways the same, if ya got the time, ya don't have the dough, and vicey versey. :crafty:

Any divers want hook up im diving with diversity.

Bluefish:
We'll be leaving Islamorada on the 17th. Nothing personal! I think we're going to give Key Dives a try. Have you been there before? It's one of our favorite places both for diving and topside.
I'm not familiar with "Key Dives", but since you're going to be in the neighborhood... would you PLEASE bring me one of your CD's for the boat?

That is a very cool idea Brent! I'll bring one along. We're going to be staying at the Cheeca. How long of a trip is that to see you? How do I track you down? Next time we're going to stay somewhere with a bigger MM number so we can dive with you. Your boat looks just perfect for diving.

Speaking of music, you wouldn't happen to know Dave Feder would you? He's an amazing guitarist from Islamorada, and I'm trying to talk him into playing somewhere while we're down there.

Bluefish:
That is a very cool idea Brent! I'll bring one along. We're going to be staying at the Cheeca. How long of a trip is that to see you? How do I track you down? Next time we're going to stay somewhere with a bigger MM number so we can dive with you. Your boat looks just perfect for diving.

Speaking of music, you wouldn't happen to know Dave Feder would you? He's an amazing guitarist from Islamorada, and I'm trying to talk him into playing somewhere while we're down there.
I don't know Dave Feder personally, but have seen him play a few times, and have a couple of his albums. I don't think he plays regularly in public, but he does play fund-raisers and benefit concerts. Maybe you could make it a "hurricane relief" concert. I wonder if Pat Metheny is available.

We're at mm100. Cheeca is at mm 82. PM me if you want to try to get together while you're down here, and please let me know if you and Dave plan to jam. There's a decent open mic every Thursday night at The Main Street Cafe in Homestead, and most Key Largo musicians would enjoy (and benefit from) having you sit-in with them at the local bars and restaurants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom