Ishigaki in in 2 weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noserider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am lucky enough to have got a visa for Japan and am getting to spend 5 days in Ishigaki, with 3 days diving.
We are staying north of the island and about 20 mins drive from both Kabira and Ishgaki city.

There appear to be two dive shops that offer english speaking dive masters Viking Scuba and Prime, both appear different Viking a small husband and wife set up and Prime a larger operation with bigger boat although only 10 or so divers on the boat. Both have great reviews although seem to have slightly different offerings

Does anyone have experience of either of these two shops? or ideally both :) and which would you recommend or is there another one that I have missed

I want a fairly relaxed dive experience, that will allow me to get some great photo's, see the manta's and not feel rushed under water particularly as the dives appear quite shallow

Back
Top Bottom