Is Tusa Splendive IV Mask good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phrick

New
Reaction score
Hi i´m from brazil and new in this forum.
I want to know if the Tusa Splendive IV Mask is good, like if it has a good vision, the quality is good, good price and things like this ( my english isn´t very well )
And i want to know too the Scuba´s lab site.

Thank you very much.

phrick:
I want to know if the Tusa Splendive IV Mask is good, like if it has a good vision, the quality is good, good price and things like this ( my english isn´t very well )

Thank you very much.

TUSA makes great masks. The better question is, does it fit your face? Try it on and see if it fits without leaking. If it fits properly then you will have a good mask in the TUSA Splendive IV Mask.

Brian

phrick:

Thank you very much.

Sheeesh, I think this is another question for Larry at Scubatoys, I believe I read that's what he uses. Hold on, I'll get him for you.....................LARRY!!!

freediver:
Sheeesh, I think this is another question for Larry at Scubatoys, I believe I read that's what he uses. Hold on, I'll get him for you.....................LARRY!!!

Right you are... It's a great mask... if it fits... and for me it's great. I need something that will fit my nose - a task that not a lot of masks are up for. But even if you don't have a big nose - great mask, good quality, the side windows are a bit blurry since they curve, but you can get a glimpse of something over there so you know to look.

The other cool thing about this mask, they were the first company to use bi-symetrical lenses - which means if you put in prescription lenses (which are about $25 each) they can be moved from one side to the other.

phrick:

Thank you very much.

For Scuba Lab, I believe you are talking about Rodales Magazine and their tests. Their site is http://www.scubadiving.com/

and the TUSA Visualator is better than the the SPLENDIVE UV?

phrick:
and the TUSA Visualator is better than the the SPLENDIVE UV?

When it comes to masks... there is no "better" only different. If it was better, I'd be wearing it. Heck... I own a dive shop - I can have anything I want. It's not as comfortable for me... so I wear the splendive.

scubatoys:
When it comes to masks... there is no "better" only different. If it was better, I'd be wearing it. Heck... I own a dive shop - I can have anything I want. It's not as comfortable for me... so I wear the splendive.
Larry, does that come under the heading of taunting?

Tom

a.w. But, I believe, since you worked for that priviledge, you do deserve it.

Nomaster:
Larry, does that come under the heading of taunting?

Tom

a.w. But, I believe, since you worked for that priviledge, you do deserve it.

Well, didn't mean for it to come off that way... or else I would have added "na na na na na...."

At times I wonder, why do I own a dive shop... so I can get any mask I want? Whey didn't I choose to have a Lamborghini dealership?

scubatoys:
Well, didn't mean for it to come off that way... or else I would have added "na na na na na...."
At times I wonder, why do I own a dive shop... so I can get any mask I want? Whey didn't I choose to have a Lamborghini dealership?
Lamborghinis really suck on a dive, there's better equipment for that and I'm sure you carry it.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom