Is this the old board? Or the new board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Harry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Seems this board is still getting a lot of posts, but there is a big gap in dates from May until now.

I can't seem to get to the new board. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, etc., even trying different computers in different locations.

But I always end up on the old board.

Okay, I'm trapped in old time, how do I make my way back to the future?

El Orans:
You're in the right spot.

This is the one and only ScubaBoard. :)
So is this the New Old board or is it the OLD NEW board :rofl3:

Still is the best board OLD or NEW :D

Ooops this is SB and not SBtoo so must be the OLD one :mooner:

This is the New Old Board, construction on the New New Board is about to begin...

El Orans:
This is the New Old Board, construction on the New New Board is about to begin...

OOOh please tell :D

One of the items that will be introduced in SB, the Next Generation is the integrated chat room.

Also, we'll be implementing the new version of vBulletin featuring multi-quote among others...

Doc Harry:
Seems this board is still getting a lot of posts, but there is a big gap in dates from May until now.

I can't seem to get to the new board. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, etc., even trying different computers in different locations.

But I always end up on the old board.

Okay, I'm trapped in old time, how do I make my way back to the future?
This was the time warp SB got into :rofl3:we'll never get out anymore :shakehead
Maybe when E=mc2 no more we will get back :10:

El Orans:
One of the items that will be introduced in SB, the Next Generation is the integrated chat room.

Also, we'll be implementing the new version of vBulletin featuring multi-quote among others...
80.000 members in a chat room :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
CRASH TIME aka new timewarp :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Maybe we can have a shoutroom as well:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

btw.EL when you are in the neighbourhood-coffee is always fresh

We'll not be implementing a shoutbox. :shakehead

There will very likely be limits to the number of members allowed in the chat room.

BTW, I just might show up for a cup of tea...

Back
Top Bottom