is this right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oversea

Reaction score
I finally got my housing back from ike with the ttl upgrade for my c5050. I also just got my ds-125 strobe so last night I was playing with it. I turned in the light on the storbe and while in the dark, aimed at the garbage can in the corner and took a few pics. It seemed to come out very dark. SHould it have been a bright picture? I am very new to this especially with the strobe. I am trying to find some optimal settings.
Thanks,
Justin

oversea:
I finally got my housing back from ike with the ttl upgrade for my c5050. I also just got my ds-125 strobe so last night I was playing with it. I turned in the light on the storbe and while in the dark, aimed at the garbage can in the corner and took a few pics. It seemed to come out very dark. SHould it have been a bright picture? I am very new to this especially with the strobe. I am trying to find some optimal settings.
Thanks,
Justin
It shouldn't be dark if everything is working and setup ok. You will need to give some more info before anyone can help, like how far were you from the can, what was you camera and strobe settings. Including the picture you took will also help. In fact, take a picture of the subject with just the camera's flash, then one with the camera inside the housing, camera's flash turned off and hooked up to the DS-125.

I am going to take a bunch of samples with different settings and then I'll post them for you to see.
Thanks,
Justin

Back
Top Bottom