Is this a good deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeangadbois

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Whites Aqua Pro Bi-Laminate shoulder-entry with boots.
Whites Pro-Series grey/black thermal fleece
Hood
Gloves
Aqua lung blades
Ankel weights
Suppose to be a new suite never used, haven't seen it yet.
Asking 650$ am I looking at a good deal here?

FWIW, I exchanged a quick email with the seller 2 weeks ago, curious as I did not see it on the manufacturer's website. He said it was an 8 or 9 year old model, sizing 5'10" & 180 lbs.

I figureded it was older it's for the wife I'm just wondering if it's over priced or not. I've thrown him a few e mails trying to set a date to have a look at it.

I thought hard about it, but everything else aside I try to stick to "it is only a good deal if you were already going to buy one" - and I wasn't planning on it, so I stopped before I asked too many questions and got too interested :)

Other than that, I am not currently a dry suit diver but it seems like a good deal to me - if it has been stored properly and is in fact in new, diveable condition. One question might be the seals, but I should really leave that to someone who knows what s/he is talking about.

So what did you do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom