Is this a good deal on a Lux AL80?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you checked your LDS? By the time you get the tank in the mail and get a vis sticker slapped on it you're looking at $150.

Your LDS probably has them in stock for about that and you will get it with a vis sticker and a few free fills...

the $140 is shipped. tanks are minimum $160 here without a vis, and the $160 LDS is at least an hour away

does scubatoys offer members a price cut? i would give them any business that i can if they can give me a good price.

Well check out Scubatoys.com.. should be about the same price and they come with a vis sticker.

Furner:
the $140 is shipped. tanks are minimum $160 here without a vis, and the $160 LDS is at least an hour away

At scubatoys.com its $124.99 for the tank plus $10-20 for shipping. At the most it would cost you is $5 more than the ebay site, plus you have the confidence of dealing with Larry. After I made my first purchase from him he made me a loyal customer. Plus, the tank is visually inspected.

Oh, you get a discount for being a ScubaBoard member. 10% I believe.

So there you go. Skip eBay and go with the ScubaToys.

If i buy from scubatoys, will the vis sticker be vaild? if the tank is shipped without a valve (this is a UPS requirment right?) wont the vis sticker be void? i pretty much expected to pay a vis no matter where i buy from

Back
Top Bottom