Is this a decent deal for 2 regs and 2 computers? =$250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justinbaker

Registered
Reaction score
2 Beuchat VX10 Evolution Regulators and 2 Aeris Atmos Sport computer dive modules(2) along with air gauges

Seller says they have been on about 50 dives, and have been serviced yearly

justinbaker:
2 Beuchat VX10 Evolution Regulators and 2 Aeris Atmos Sport computer dive modules(2) along with air gauges

Seller says they have been on about 50 dives, and have been serviced yearly

price not bad,but where can you get these serviced??Do you have a place that works on them?

Price looks great if that is $250 for everything. Even if it were $250 per set, it would be pretty good with the computers. I know very little about Beuchat regs. I would expect that they should work OK as long as you have a place to get them serviced. If it is $250 for the lot, you could throw the regs in the trash (or ebay them) and still have a good deal. IMO

ya im sure i could just take them to my local diveshop to have them serviced, i dont really need the regs or computers because i have my own. but this seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

About 4 years ago, I looked at buying a used Beuchat reg. I called Beuchat to ask some questions about the reg, and the lady who answered started yelling at me that if I didn't buy it from dealer, she would do everything in her power to make sure no one would service it for me. She was both angry and rude.

After that, not only would I never buy a Beuchat reg, but I look for opportunities to pass this story on to any of their perspective customers.

Rick Inman:
About 4 years ago, I looked at buying a used Beuchat reg. I called Beuchat to ask some questions about the reg, and the lady who answered started yelling at me that if I didn't buy it from dealer, she would do everything in her power to make sure no one would service it for me. She was both angry and rude.

After that, not only would I never buy a Beuchat reg, but I look for opportunities to pass this story on to any of their perspective customers.

Where did you call? Miami?

evad:
Where did you call? Miami?
I don't remember. I looked up the number on the internet. This was about 4 years ago.

i dove with a beauchat once....freeflowed very badly and i have not used it since...better off with one of the major manufacturers do the the ability to get them serviced anyway

Rick Inman:

Do you think you could get someone who was not a scuba diver to even believe that story??

Yeah, I understand. Some guy at Ford Motor Company told me the same thing!!!!

awap:
Do you think you could get someone who was not a scuba diver to even believe that story??
No. The scuba industry is a strange bird...

Back
Top Bottom