Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see the same old avatars :(

may have something to do with your scubaboard settings .. I have the default view .. or maybe your not using IE ?

Wildcard:
So how many people are going to start a thread here? GET A CLUE! LMAO
What needed to happen was this!

Wildcard's avatar is the REAL he-man. Just look at how much torque he's put on that jock strap. No one else would even try to come close to that shoulder strap thingy.

Eyow!

Howdy

All the gals now look like...someone special. All the guys play with He-Man dolls? Wassup?

Dane

I'm using Mozilla and so is my husband and he sees normal avatars and I have the dolls and he-man! Very strange!

Miranda

Okay so we figured it out....if you go to your User CP and change your options for Forum Skin from "Use Forum Default" to "Use Scubaboard Default." Changing this will set it back to normal for you.

Miranda

Miranda,

I have not seen your normal avatar... I hope you don't mind if I keep the one you are using now for a day? :)

Back
Top Bottom