Is there an update going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went to the gallery and can pull up thumbnails (on member gallery pages and home page) but when I click on the thumbnail I get "done" at the bottom of the page but only a white screen.

I did a small update but I guess not everything went right, I'll take a look.

Thanks for checking.

All fixed... we have switched from using our forum styles to using a seperate style for the photo gallery which gives you more room for viewing photos and gallery pages, this of course means a few hickups will be encountered here and there.

Room is good - pictures to fill it is even better :D. Thanks again.

I'm glad you like it! There are a lot of new features added since our upgrade a few weeks ago, I still have to figure out how to make them all visible to the world but it's good for playing with!

Maybe that will give you something to do since you hate diving so much :D.

BTW I see you survived the dive on the USS MemoryFoam the other night. I hope there were not too many sea monsters to battle :D.

Who said I hate diving (where do I find them and how much do I have to pay them to remain quiet?) :joke:

Back
Top Bottom