Is there a market for used Whites Fusion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tafflad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought a complete WHITE FUSION set up ... inner, jacket, suit, 2 x skins, boots, gloves ... the works.

Only used on one dive trip .... so mint condition ... but for Medical reasons I am unable to continue ot use.

Just trying to understand if there is a secondhand market .. and what it's worth .....
I'm in UK but could ship it anywhere.

I bought my Fusion "used"- it had not been in the water but I bought it from a private party. Paid about 1/2 retail.

I bought mine used as well because I'm "between" the 2 largest sizes and couldn't risk big $$'s on new if it wouldn't fit.

It just fits. fine when on but snug to get into!

I bought mine used as well because I'm "between" the 2 largest sizes and couldn't risk big $$'s on new if it wouldn't fit.

It just fits. fine when on but snug to get into!

That was my situation- I should be an "L" but kept being told to buy an XL. It is a bit snug- better than too loose I think though. I think the sizing advice is usually from people used to wearing conventional drysuits and how they fit.

Well if anyone wants a full Whites Fusion set up .. please contact me .... it's a great suit, a great concept .........

Fusion suit with Lycra Skin (Mk2 package)
Si Tech low-profile automatic/adjustable exhaust valve with ratchet face plate.
Si Tech swivel inflate valve allows you to connect the LP hose from any angle.
Si Tech LP hose with easy disconnect.
Tech Skin with Pockets
Glacier MK2 John and Jacket Thermal Undergarment
Glacier Footwear Liners
Whites Altera Rock Boots
3mm Heat Gloves
Whites Heat Zip Hood
Traveler Backpack, Zip Wax & Instruction Manual

Sizes
Size of Fusion ... 2XL
Height 6’0” – 6’4”
Weight 200-250Lb
Chest 43” – 49”
Waist 35”-44”
Gloves XL
Hood L
Boots I am US size 11 feet so boots are 12 to allow thermal socks

Is this suit package still for sale? I am 6'1 and 195lbs with a 34" waist. Would this work?

Send PM with pricing info. Thanks.

Is this suit package still for sale? I am 6'1 and 195lbs with a 34" waist. Would this work?

Send PM with pricing info. Thanks.

This should be a good fit for you. I'm 5'11" and wear an L/XL- and the "L/XL" is just big enough. For your height, the 2XL should be just right.

You might sent the poster a PM rather than waiting for them to read your post and send one to you, especially since its been over a month since they posted here. Usually much faster that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom