Is the TLS350 Tough Enough?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw this post and realized I didn't give the end result. I can now pee freely without getting wet. No leaks. No blow offs as of yet. I'm hoping to keep my record on that at 100%

Not so much luck here. I've already pissed myself three times. I'm not completely sure what's going on, the cath stays on, but I still get a wet spot near my thigh. I think the balancing valve that came with it is faulty.

Tom

If you have an H balanced valve then there is a good change the duckbill valve is faulty. Just give them a call and they will send a replacement.

Scott

I need to look into a pee valve, dove dry Saturday after diving wet all summer and within the first 5 min. almost forgot I was diving dry! Yes,I pee in my wetsuit almost a nasty mistake on my part, spent the next 60 min. wishing for a pee valve or that I dove wet or that I didn't drink that large water before the dive well you get the point.Thanks for the ideas as I am sure I will be alittle apprehensive when I go to install the pee valve....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom