Is someone waiting for their Dee-Rag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
To whom it may pertain to...

I recently had a computer crash and all my Dee-Rag records were lost. If the gentleman who ordered a Dee-Rag made of dark blue marbled fabric will contact me with your address, I'll have it in the mail pronto. I'm sure I'll recognize your name once I see it!

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Dee,

I feel your pain! We lost our hard drive a few years ago. The real kick in the pants was that we had installed a CD-R/RW drive specifically for backing up files. Of course - that's only effective if you actually back stuff up on a regular basis....

Hope your computer is back to normal soon.

Scuba-sass :)

I'm sorry, I don't know who it is..... but I'm thinking of getting one myself... you mentioned that they can be used while diving, have you used them for diving? I love the colors!:)

Kayla:)

Dee,

Could it have been ckharlan66 aka Chad Harlan from Lexington Ky. He mentioned this past weekend that he might get one? Currently he is out of the loop for a week.

Originally posted by jbd
Dee,

Could it have been ckharlan66 aka Chad Harlan from Lexington Ky. He mentioned this past weekend that he might get one? Currently he is out of the loop for a week.

I don't think so...but I could be wrong! When you see him, would you point him to this post?

Thanks

Yes indeed.

Originally posted by Kayla
I'm sorry, I don't know who it is..... but I'm thinking of getting one myself... you mentioned that they can be used while diving, have you used them for diving? I love the colors!:)

I hate to admit it but no, I don't wear a Dee-Rag underwater. My hair is short and doesn't need controlling underwater and I don't have a bald spot so I don't need the protection above water!

Hey, don't hate to admit it, if you don't need it, no sense im wearing it underwater, just something else you have to worry about right? Do you know anyone else that might? Thanks. :)

Kayla,

I wear them on almost every dive. Da Beast gave one to me 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I now have quite a selection. I've lost count, but they do come in lots of cool patterns. Unlike a tattoo, I can change them with my mood. They keep my long thick hair under control quite nicely. No, that's not right, but they do protect my bald head from the sun.

awesome. I am almost sure that I will try one out, I have fairly long hair, so I think this might help. I just have to work and get the money first. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom