Is SB loading slowly for others?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outgrown the servers already?

Not all of them... but the one that is causing the slower than optimum page loads is somewhat less than... um... optimum.

No worries. If Osama bin Biden get elected, I'm sure they can solve your server's problems since they have promised to fix everything else that's wrong in the universe.

thanks for the info about the speed issues

No worries. If Osama bin Biden get elected, I'm sure they can solve your server's problems since they have promised to fix everything else that's wrong in the universe.

:troll: :fruitcake:

I signed on last night and thought it was so slow because I was just too tired to put up with the computer. Glad to hear it was not just me. So happy the issue is resolved.

OK am I the only one that is still having a problem? It got very fast last night and yesterday afternoon but this morning I am looking for the Margarita Mix :D again.

Send some over here. It's slow again. Gee, margaritas at 8:30 am? At work? LOL

:D I am OK with a Margarita at 8:30 simply because I know somebody in "somewhere where it is 12:00pm" is drinking alone and I cannot have that. So I am taking one for the team. So, again let's take this slow refresh time to use it wisely and toast :sblogo:

:drunks:

Send some over here. It's slow again. Gee, margaritas at 8:30 am? At work? LOL

Slow again for me too. But a slow day on SB is better than a fast day on most sites! I love this place!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom