Is Leisurepro an authorized Oceanic dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Better yet call Oceanic.
I do believe that LeisurePro became authorized in 2009 and the Oceanic dealer list is from 2004.

Also they are amazing in their ability to get your purchase to you FAST!. I ordered a pony bottle from them a few weeks ago it arrived the NEXT day! I only requested regular shipping. I ordered a knife from them yesterday. The tracking data states that it will arrive TODAY! I'm becoming a big fan of LeisurePro.

Edit Time is 1330 EDST I have my knife!

Last edited:
On a somewhat related note for those of us who are into photography...

Leisurepro and Adorama are the same company...

-Charles

I called Oceanic today. They comfirm Leisurepro is an authorized dealer, so the new oceanic item you purchase from Leisurepro will carry 30/60 day oceanic garantee and a 24 monthes warranty.

You could ask Brett: ScubaBoard - View Profile: Leisure Pro Brett

Edit: Looks like RAWalker is correct - looking at the Regulators and BC's sold on LeisurePro.com they all have a 30 day Oceanic satisfaction guarantee. Noticed that Aeris does also - makes sense as they're divisions of the same company.

I would agree with double checking with either LP (or here, should an Oceanic rep respond) I know LP WAS listed as authorized when i bought my gear last year - now they aren't listed. Interestingly, LP is still listed as an authorized online dealer on www.diveaeris.com

Back
Top Bottom