Is Khao Lak scuba adventure dishonor???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not so sure. Shaming them on TripAdvisor apparently worked and got further discounts for the OP. I just hope it was an honest and complete review. What I see above doesn't show enough details for me to make a judgment that the company was dishonor[able].

Such is the nature of "customer service" in the age of social media. It's easier to cave than be subject to a public flogging! (Which is not to say I disagree with the OP. As you point out Zippsey, it's a bit hard to tell from the original post.)

Anyway, it sounds like everyone is happy so that's good!

You consider posting a (presumably) honest but negative review blackmail?
It's the "presumably" part that worries me. There is a lot missing from what's here and I'm concerned that it was also left out of the Trip Advisor "review" too. The company in question clearly lists their prices on their website. They are already a budget boat so how surprising could their prices get?

she emailed me back after seeing my comments in trip adviser and willing to give me the actual amount she has quoted. Since there is an agreement, I had remove the comments in trip adviser.

How about negotiation and compromise with the operator in an adult way to sort out the situation.
I don't like this 'tactic' of posting a bad review on TripAdvisor to get your own way (and then removing it once you had).
A similar situation happened to me once and we sorted it out in a friendly way to both our satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom