Is it dive able

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A clipboard is cheaper :) LOL

Consider that it's dive able . You found the crazy buddy , you found the impossible enter and exit point, you escaped from being crushed (by the wind before entering water or by the waves after that) on the rocks ,you success to go down with the strong currents and waves ,the visibility was excellent , DO YOU THINK THAT YOU FIND ANY INSANE LIVING SEA CREATURE TO WATCH OR HUNT?!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU FIND ANYTHING YOU LOST THERE IF YOU DO A SEARCHING RECOVERY ? I THINK THAT YOU WON'T EVEN FIND A WRECKED SHIP IF YOU PLAN FOR A WRECK DIVE ? THE ONLY THING YOU CAN ENJOY IS A DRIFT DIVE THAT YOU WON'T KNOW IT'S DRIFT DIRECTION AND SPEED BUT YOU WILL ONLY KNOW WHERE WILL BE THE END OF THE DIVE : MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SPIRIT AND SEE YOU IN HEAVEN (BUT PLEASE ,WHEN THE COAST GUARDS FIND YOUR BODIES IF THEY WILL , LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE TO CONTACT ME TO COME AND HAVE THE SCUBA EQUIPMENTS I'M SURE I WILL FIND ANY PART OF THEM IN A GOOD CASE TO BE USED.

i'm sorry i'm just kidding simply it's not a dive able

Ghamem,
It would be a drift dive of a lifetime :)

Cdiver2,

I would rather use wet notes :)

cdiver2:
English coast
Getting in might not be so bad ... getting out could be dicey, though ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Piece of cake

With a chopper and winch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom