is Diver Dennis a god???

is dennis an u/w photo god?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
each and every shot posted a masterpiece! is this guy for real? does he talk to fish? does he sculp them out of plaster and breath life into them and make them obey his command?

is dennis champ even human!?!?!?

personally, i think he's amazing...

great pix dennis, keep them coming...

Jag

Although some do have the talent to see shots, to frame them, to compose them, no one always gets good shots. Some people also have the good sense to trash the dogs.

Very true. However, Diver Dennis can't be a god, he is not all knowing. He didn't know what a Walter Kidde tank was.

I'm hardly that Jag. DennisW is right. I had no idea what a Walter Kidde was. Like I've always said, I'm just a beginner and I learned most everything I know from Mike Veitch. I'm under no illusion that I've done more than scratch the surface in U/W photography. I'm still trying to learn layers in CS2
Walter is right, I take a LOT of photos of the same thing, experimenting to get the shot I think looks good. I'm lucky to have some knowledge of composition which helps a lot. I'm going through about 6,000 photos I took over the 23 days I was in the PI.
There are many photographers on SB that are far more talented than me, I'm just cheeky enough to start my own thread...:wink:

Thanks though for the compliment.

Underwater photography is hard to do. Even the best throw away most of their pictures. I truly respect those that know what to keep and what to toss. Diver Dennis has a lot of good pictures. I hope to get a few this weekend. If I do, I'll share them.

Perhaps demigod, would be more fitting :wink: Dennis you ROCK, bro !

I had to pick other :D

Back
Top Bottom