Is anyone diving on the LeMahe April 15-18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kcronayne

New
Reaction score
Hey,
We're diving on the LeMahe liveaboard in April and wanted to see if anyone has any information about them.

Kieran

Hi,

We've been an agent for the boat since it started running trips in 2002. I went on one of the first trips and since then we've had lots of happy customers on Le Mahe. Last season the boat was getting a bit tired, there were problems with the downstairs cabins etc.. So during the low season (in fact it was not complete until the end of November - see report on our blog here: Sunrise Divers - Dive Blog: A trip to Thap Lamu and Khao Lak), Le Mahe was completely rebuilt and made 6m longer. It's much nicer now. A good mid price boat, very good for couples - cabins with double bed, private shower/toilet, DVD/TV. it's nothing fancy, but a good price for what you get.

Have a good trip!
Jamie

PS - you mean 15 - 19 April, right?

Jamie,
Thanks for the info, and yes the dates are actually 4/15-19.

We're looking forward to our trip, which is part of a surprise for my wifes B-day.

I'm wondering where the actual pick-up for the boat will be. I will be flying in from Bkok that morning and the information regarding this was rather vague.

Kieran

I'm wondering where the actual pick-up for the boat will be
Well, who did you book the trip with? Best ask them. If someone is flying in on the morning of the trip I would normally organise a taxi from airport to our shop where people can leave bags. Pick up is around 6:30pm. So I imagine that whoever you booked with would have the same plan.

Back
Top Bottom