Is a camera and house doable for 2k?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for a TG6 with aluminium housing and a dome port for video.

I think you should stick with gopro, upgrade to latest one and buy couple of decent video lights. BTW, OP mentions videograpy in the original post but the thread is posted in photography forum.

BTW, OP mentions videograpy in the original post but the thread is posted in photography forum.

I didn't notice the location of the thread, and have moved it accordingly, thanks @Ucarkus for pointing it out

I think you should stick with gopro, upgrade to latest one and buy couple of decent video lights. BTW, OP mentions videograpy in the original post but the thread is posted in photography forum.

Yes I totally agree. GoPro is a solid wide-angle camera for the size of the sensor it has. Was totally disappointed they did not upgrade that in release 11. I will still be shooting with the GoPro mounted along with my new rig. I want to have zoom, and more color information in low-light shots. Plus I can shoot macro if I choose too. - Marty

Backscatter offers the epl10 olympus with aoi housing and 14-42 lens
Cost about 1200 if i remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom