iPhone app display changed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njmorrell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I don't use the phone app very much(I prefer the desktop) but the other day wanted to find a specific dive (I was not at home) and notice that somehow the display has changed. Instead of one line for each dive I now seem to have half a screen of information including the graph for each dive. This makes it difficult and time consuming to find a particular dive by scrolling.

Did I inadvertently select a new display option? Is there a way to get back to the previous display?

Thks/rgds Nick Morrell.

Thanks for that, it looks obvious now but I had poked around all the various menus &c. and not found it.

FYI ... They documented the change in the app store release notes of the latest version. As will all phone-based apps they are changing them ALL THE TIME. If you see something different a good place to go is the release notes for your latest app updates.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom