iPad Dive Log Apps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you download directly from your dive computer to divepal?
divePAL Windows can import logs directly from dive computers.
So far we support only 2 (Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 and ScubaPro Galileo Sol), but we are adding more and more every day.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

divePAL Windows can import logs directly from dive computers.
So far we support only 2 (Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 and ScubaPro Galileo Sol), but we are adding more and more every day.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Okay, keep us updated on the Mac version with direct download capability!

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

Hi

You can use Diving Log on the PC to download your dive computer and sync it later to iPad Dive Log from More Mobile Software. You can also fill in your dive data on the iPad at the dive site and later merge the data with the dive computer data (profiles, etc). You can download a free trial of Diving Log to see how it fits your needs. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sven

Thank you Sven. Does your software support multiple tanks, decompression, and mixed gases? Does it have the ability to sort by type of dive such as "cave", "wreck", "shore', etc etc. Further does it have the ability to download info from a Dive Rite Nitek Q?

Thanks again!

Hi James

Yes, Diving Log is full tec capable (multiple tanks, gas switches, trimix) and you can filter and search dives by type and other fields. The Nitek Q is unforunately currently not supported (click here for a list of supported computers) If you have some sample data I can try to write an import.

Sven

Dive Rite does not have the software out for Windows 7 yet. Once they come out with a way for me to get you the data, I will do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom