invitation to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm leading a dive tomorrow morning, 8/7 with my dive club.
If anyone is interested in joining us, please do. It will be at Lover's #1 at 8 am tomorrow, if conditions are as good as they are forecasted to be, we will probably move over to Lover's #3 for dive 2.
So far I am expecting about 5 divers, various experience levels.

Hi Pacificgal. Would have joined you guys this past weekend, but I had already made plans to dive with a new buddy at Breakwater. That being said, I am always looking for more people to dive with. Is your dive club currently looking for more people?

Dive club is out of Diver Dan's. It meets first and third wednesday each month at 7 pm at Diver Dan's, it offers one shore dive per month and one discounted boat dive per month, it's $50/year, but you get either a air fill card, nitrox card, or $75 rental certificate when you sign up. They also offer discounted PADI courses throughout the year, anything you're interested in taking.
Check out the North Coast Divers too, they're a great club, no meetings or dues, they dive from Monterey to Mendocino coast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom