Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We tip daily $20 for the 4 of us. But I always feel they keep a good watch on our (grown) kids! That service is priceless!

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Dive gear is packed. We will finish packing and head to Houston tomorrow night and catch the 9am to CZM on Saturday morning! WE ARE READY FOR THE INVASION!

Packed. Ready for tomorrow's flight. Too wired to sleep.

0327hrs. Normally I'd be very unhappy to be awake at this hour. Today...it's go time!

:D :D

Waiting on my flight. Let the fun begin!!!!

that feeling of waking up at 3, after you got home from a week away from home at 0 and had to pack. any one have a Tusa dive watch? i need the tool to change batteries could not find mine

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 AM ----------

that feeling of waking up at 3, after you got home from a week away from home at 0 and had to pack. any one have a Tusa dive watch? i need the tool to change batteries could not find mine

yeah its like you are out of your mind.. oh wait

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 AM ----------

yeah its like you are out of your mind.. oh wait

i hear yeah

Packed! Done! Ready to go.

Getting out of town just in time ...

Capture.jpg

Dateline: Sitting at my desk a bundle of harnessed energy, too juiced up to do any work, think I will just leave at noon and see if I can get away with it.

Note to self: That tightness in my stomach is not the kollache I had for breakfast, it is excitement pent up from counting down for 200 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom