Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering if ther is going to be a really great sponsor prize. I really hope cardzard is working on getting an Aggressoe Fleet dive trip award to anywhere the winner chooses. That would be me, and I know where I'm going to go. So cardzard I need you to work on it and make it happen! :D

I'm wondering if ther is going to be a really great sponsor prize. I really hope cardzard is working on getting an Aggressoe Fleet dive trip award to anywhere the winner chooses. That would be me, and I know where I'm going to go. So cardzard I need you to work on it and make it happen! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

On a serious note I ask them if they wanted to be involved but they never replied.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

On a serious note I ask them if they wanted to be involved but they never replied.
You should try the Dancer fleet..Oh crap they are one in the same. Ok, I'm not picky. I'll take any live aboard trip as a prize to any destination. :)

BTW, as of right now there are 90 prizes posted on the sponsor page. That means there is a prize for everyone that is currently signed up. Hope we get more people and sponsors.

Just found out Tamsey's sister and her husband will be staying at Hotel Cozumel during the Invasion. They get there on Friday and leave on Thursday.

Countdown in the 60's. Just a little over 2 months away! Yeah Baby!!!!!
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/free-big-smiley.php]
big-smiley-006.gif
[/url]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom