Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie:6136658:
Turn around and show them your good side. :D

Aww now Insta-Gator, you know every side is my good side. :wink:

Maybe the ladies will love my holiday spirit! What do ya think girls? :D

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Man, you know I'm just messin' with ya. :D

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?:confused: Is your area represented?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/396543-official-2012-invasion-crew-list.html

I did the puddle jumper fron Cancun to Coz last year. Only $69.00. Well worth it.

Hey Leann, I'd be interested in this option this year. Did you have all your scuba gear and a full size suitcase to bring on this trip? I am staying two weeks in Coz so I need to bring a full size suitcase, carry on with my scuba gear (it's a backpack that compresses to fit all my gear minus my fins), and then my computer laptop bag. Would love any info you have regarding luggage allowances for the puddle jumper. I am only on like page 13 of this lengthy thread so I apologize in advance if this has already been asked/answered.

Thanks!!! Can't wait to head back to Coz again this year with you all!!! :)

OK! They never said a word about all the **** I had. I had my dive caddy (not small), computer bag on wheels that did NOT fit under seat, rolling suitcase the size of carry-on, and purse. They sat only dive caddy and rolling bag on the scales and just smiled. No extra charges. Other people had more than I did also. No extra charges for them either. Thats 3 bags and purse. Way over #44.

Oooops yes... of course if I kept reading, the exact answer I was looking for was right there. Thanks everyone for the info! Dive Caddy, that's the name of my bag I couldn't think of earlier. lol.

I had one checked bag (the size of carry on), dive caddy (that was my carry on, had all my gear in it), computer bag on wheels (personal item), and purse (just because i could, could have shoved it in computer bag if needed.) The flight to Coz was not full. Neither was the flight back to Cancun. They never said a word about how much I had or how much it weighed. You might want to wear something low cut!:DOr short shorts! Never hurts! There was an elderly gentleman who had 3 BIG bags. He did not pay extra. I did buy my ticket in advance online.

I see you found it!

I just checked and the flight is $49.00 one way! Mayair.

Last edited:
Here is photos of plane aka crop duster! I like the cut here in case of emergency!

Attachments

• PICT0034.jpg
    PICT0034.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0034-2.jpg
    PICT0034-2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 50

Back
Top Bottom