Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parson63

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

My name is Ron Shephard and I hail from LA (that's Lower Alabama!). I first got certified in 1983 when I was stationed in Alaska with the US Army. Since then I have been diving off and on depending where I was stationed. For the past seven years I have been diving pretty regularly, and have logged over one hundered dives in that time. I don't get to dive as much as I would like, but when I do get to dive I still have that same love I first felt in the waters of Prince William Sound in Alaska. My wife and two oldest children dive also as well as my son-in-law. My wife and I are planning on diving Troy Spring near Branford, FL this weekend. It will be the first time either of us have dove there. The next weekend we will be diving at Alabama Blue Water Adventures in Pelham, AL. Maybe one day we'll see you on the dive boat or at the spring.

Ron Shephard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom