introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L.E.Adams

New
Reaction score
Hi every one!
I am new to the thread system and hope to learn and meet a few of you. I am particularly interested in meeting people to dive with as I am not familliar with that many divers in my area. Middle of the US is not the best dive site in the world. Have been to caribean a few times and Cairns and Barrier reef last year. Would like to return some day. Am also interested in a second career in dive photography and any tips to get ready for that would be helpful.

Looking forward to talking to you.
L.E Adams

A very warm welcome from the Great White North --- well it's not too white right now (thank goodness). You will love this place.

Good to have you here LE,

just one questions - isn't that called the "plains" for a reason? ;-)

I think there is a lot of diving in the great lakes - but I'm west coast so I really couldn't tell you...

Cheers,
Terkel

Here's another welcome from the west coast. Glad to hear that you make it out of your landlocked state every once in a while!

-Kate

Hello there L.E Adams, welcome to the boards and therefore our family here at Scubasource. Tis a friendly place so jump on in whenever you like, the pools open and the waters great!

and welcome to the best place to be when you're out of the water!

Thailand is a great place to dive - that's where I am... come on over some day.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom