Introduction and hello from South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCRanger

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello
I am certified through SDI in 2010. Don’t let that time fool you, very inexperienced recreational diver. My son(15) recently got his open water cert and we are currently (24-30 Jul) in Key Largo. Three dives scheduled in the sanctuary.
This seems like a great place to learn and get to know others. I am very happy to have a diving buddy now.
Look forward to “meeting” all of you here and somewhere under the sea.

Hello, I’m currently going through my ow class and potentially going to key largo in the fall. Hopefully, you have a great time

Rainbow reef is the dive shop we’re using M-W. I’d like to lobster on Thursday (last day of the mini season). Just to try it out. We have to find another shop outside of the sanctuary (closer to Isamorada), etc. I’ll let you know.

BTW, I hope you have fun! I haven’t dived off the coast of the Carolinas yet. I want to wreck dive (NC) when I get my advanced later.

Welcome! What a coincidence, I am also in the Keys from Clemson, South Carolina. Be extra cautious if you go out during mini season, I’ve heard it gets a bit crazy.

Yeah I haven't gone off the coast here yet. The dive shops boat is in the the shop so I'm probably going to have to do my checkout dives in the quarry instead.

Welcome to SB!

I generally prefer warm water--Key Largo is wonderfull--but I have done some skills practice and general goofing around in Lake Jocassee, which is about a 2-1/2 hour drive from me. Can you hear banjos?

Hello
I am certified through SDI in 2010. Don’t let that time fool you, very inexperienced recreational diver. My son(15) recently got his open water cert and we are currently (24-30 Jul) in Key Largo. Three dives scheduled in the sanctuary.
This seems like a great place to learn and get to know others. I am very happy to have a diving buddy now.
Look forward to “meeting” all of you here and somewhere under the sea.
Welcome to Greenville! hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to reach out directly

Welcome to Scuba Board, Key Largo rocks, and congratulations on your son joining you in diving!

Richard.

Welcome! What a coincidence, I am also in the Keys from Clemson, South Carolina. Be extra cautious if you go out during mini season, I’ve heard it gets a bit crazy.
Well two dives cancelled, we finally got back out yesterday afternoon (Wed). We are diving this morning Thursday and hopefully lobstering this afternoon. I have heard the same. How long are you down? Where in the keys are you?

Back
Top Bottom