Introducing the Ronscuba Filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, my name in Ronscuba. I have over 20 years experience shooting topside video and over 10 years shooting underwater video.

The Ronscuba filter is guaranteed to improve the color of your underwater GoPro video footage. That's right GUARANTEED !!!

It works with all versions of GoPro. Hero 1, Hero 2, Hero 3, silver, black.

The best thing about the Ronscuba filter, is it is free. That's right FREE ! All you have to do is buy Ronscuba a cup of coffee. If you act in the next two days you get 2 Ronscuba filters for a cup of coffee. But that's not all. You want 3 Ronscuba filters ? Buy Ronscuba a cup of Starbucks coffee! That's right, 3 Ronscuba filters for a cup of Starbucks coffee.

Below are video clips shot with the Ronscuba filter. These clips have not been edited. They are directly from the GoPro.

Here is a clip shot with Ronscuba filter and Hero 1
[vimeo]22812197[/vimeo]

Here is a clip shot with the Ronscuba filter and Hero 3 with protune and flat raw white balance.
[vimeo]57119893[/vimeo]

Like to shoot with auto white balance ? Here is clip with Ronscuba filter and Hero 3 auto white balance.
[vimeo]56843197[/vimeo]

Shoot video with filter and lights. That's right filter AND lights.
[vimeo]56952408[/vimeo]

The free Ronscuba filter offer is limited to the next 2 days. If you are not satisfied with the filter, you get your coffee back.

ACT NOW !!!!!!

Last edited:
If I send free Guinness Beer carbonated with Nitrogen instead of flat tasting coffee, will the bubbles in the bottles help or hurt with my air consumption and body tissue nitrogen loading?

Back
Top Bottom