Introducing myself!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have been lurcking on where for a while and finally decided to introduce myself.

I am in Austin. Been diving for a looooooong time but needing to meet some new dive friends and this looks like the prefect place to do so. I see that there are some happy hours, what is the closest one to Austin and when is the next one?

I am especially interested finding some group trips to join. I usually do 2 to 3 dive trips per year and need to get to planning this years!

Lisa

Hi Lisa, welcome to scubaboard!

We are having the Austin happy hour (SSASS - Second Saturday Austin Swamper Social) at County Line on the Lake (2222 near 360) on the 13th this month. Starts at 7:30, all are welcome. Come on out and meet some new diving friends. Here in austin we attempt to get together somewhere every second saturday, sometimes more succesfully than others. Dallas and Houston also have happy hours one or more times per year, just keep your eye on the board.

Welcome to the swamp! Gosh, I love the County Line, great BBQ......

Lisa, welcome to the Swamp! Glad you found us. Come north sometime and dive with us, too!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Wow, thanks for all the welcomes.

I hope to make the Austin Happy Hour on the 13th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom