Introducing Echo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Brush%20your%20teeth.jpg

Introducing Echo, my fabulous African Grey Parrot!!!

He is our new scuba shop mascot!!!
Echo reminds you to brush your beak....

cute, how old is he? I'd get a grey, if I didn't already have 2 parrots.

Echo is 8 years old and very well socialized by his previous owner. He is talkative, friendly, curious and athletic. I never knew Parrots could be so smart and communicative with their body gestures and eyes. I love that bird.....:sappy:

Cool! I have a blue fronted amazon. Ever since I got married my bird turned against me and does not talk anymore and bites! I would get rid of it if I could find somewhere to take him. Have had him for 16 years.

Wow, a bit jealous huh? They are selective! I have run across this board http://www.birdboard.com and they may be able to find you a rescue home for your bird. Seems to be a caring bunch of people who can at least point you in the right direction.

Very handsome fella! Does he have a cage or just the stand?

Thanks! The stand that he is on in the first picture is just a porrtable stand we use in the morning. Echo also has a deluxe stainless steel cage, it's huge! Then we have the deluxe perch at the scuba shop that he stays at during the day.
EchoFsmall.jpg
http://www.siscuba.com/Mares/EchoFsmall.jpg

EchoGsmall.jpg

Very gorgeous bird!

Echo stays at the shop about 9 hours a day and then heads home every night with me in his travel cage to the house where he sleeps and plays in his big cage. He is clipped so he will not fly. I am not sure I could take all that poop all over the BCD's! I do have a couple of t-shirts that are half price though. LOL:D

Back
Top Bottom