Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD. (No chatting PLEASE!!!!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Kenji
Certifications: NAUI Rescue
Equipment: Dive Rite, Tusa

Glad to be part of this group. Looking forward to meeting other people and join groups I can dive with. Thanks!

Name: Jon
Certifications: CMAS OW, CMAS AOW
Favorite dive sites: None yet
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Palau
Equipment: Reg:Apeks XTX50, Octo:Apeks XTX20, BCD: Mares Syncro Powertech, and still putting up other items for my gear.

Hi!

Name: Jeremy
Diving Since: 1987
Certs: PADI Asst. Instructor (Finished my OWSI course and waiting to take the IE)
History: Started diving as a kid. Loved it and did everything I could to make money to dive! Kind of still doing that ;-)
I dive with Mar Scuba here in Tokyo. We go diving all over Izu. It's fun and challenging at times. My favorite dive is the ChinSen ship wreck in Atami. It is about 28 to 32 meters deep.

My name is Prandy; I used to be a PADI instructor with No. 6317 certified in 1975. Quit diving when I got married 26 years ago but once again starting over now that my two grown ups got certified.

Hi ya,

Name: Matt
Location: Currently UK, Soon to be Philippines for extended holiday, then ultimately Sydney Oz.
Diving Since: Apr 2000
Certs: PADI Instructor, EFRi
Occupation : Ex PADi instructor with big mortgage so Aerospace Engineer.
History: Started diving in UK in preperation for backpacking trip round Oz. Caught the bug and ended up teaching in UK on return from trip.
Equipment : All ScubaPro except Free Shark BCD and Suunto puter
Dream Dive(s) : In a metal box with GWS + Threshers some where in PI !
Favorite dive : Shark feed Coral sea.
Prizes for those that spot a theme !!

Hopefully see and meet some of you guys on my PI trip.

Name: Ely Villarosa
Diving since: 2008
Certifications: PADI Advance Open Water
Favorite dive sites: Haven't tried other site except here in Davao
Dive interest: Underwater photography (I used a Canon 450D w/ Hugyfot housing)
Dream Dive: Tubattaha, Palau and Galapagos
Equipment: all mixed up ScubaPro, Zeagle, Suunto, Dive Rite, Oceanic

Prandy, 57; Business Executive. Certified PADI instructor No. 6317 in 1974. After 25 some years back to diving with 2 grown up kids recently certified.
Used to have Nikonos II with Seacor 21 mm WA lens;Olympus 2n with Sea & Sea metal housing, Oceanic strobe and Sea and Sea YS100. Now Canon G10; Gear: before all 1st gen Poseidon, Calypso, & Tekna now Apeks XTX20 and Aquatec Atlas BCD.

Always looking for dive buddies! The more diver friends, the more dives... Wuhoooo!

Name: Gi
Certifications: SSI OW (2007), SSI AOW (2008)
Favorite dive sites: Hole in the Wall (PG), Camia 1 and 2 (Boracay), Twin Rocks, Mainit, Saddle, Beatrice, Kirby's Rock (Anilao)
Dream Dive: Coron, Canyons (PG), Yapak (Boracay), Saranggani, Apo Island, Apo Reef, Tubattaha, Donsol (I want to see whale sharks!). Grabe, ang dami pa!!!!
Equipment: Just the basics (can't remember the brands, hehehe)

Hi all,

I probably know a few of you in person...and more of you from the PPD Facebook group. I've lived in the Philippines since Oct 08 and currently work (diving) and live in Subic Bay. If you are in the area, please call around for a friendly chat...or diving! :)

Name
: Andy
Certifications: PADI MSDT, SSI AOWI, BSAC OWI, DSAT Tech Deep & Gas Blender Inst
Favorite dive sites: Sipidan, Borneo
Dream Dive: USS Lagarto, Gulf of Thailand
Equipment: Halcyon Eclipse 40 wing, Scubapro MK25 and S600, Force Fin Pro, Cressi Big Eye Mask, JMD Umbilical 5060 torch, Suunto D9, Apeks Quantum, Custom Divers 125m Wreck Reel, Custom Divers TDB Wing

Back
Top Bottom