Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD. (No chatting PLEASE!!!!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Jun
Diving since: 2008 (check-out
Certifications: Still in Process - PADI
Favorite dive sites: none yet
Dream Dive:
Equipment: XTX 200 Reg set, Scubapro BC, Mares Quatro Fins, Pinacle Wet suit, TUSA SplendiveII Mask...

Name: Kelvin
Certification: NAUI Instructor
Favorite dive sites: Hong Kong, Puerto Galera, Bohol, Sipadan, Similan, Bali
Dream Dive: Maldives, Palau...............
Equipment: I'm still using my 29 years old mask.

Hi Guys :O)

Name: Katja
Diving since: 2005
Certifications: SD, OW, AOW, First Aid/Rescue, DM, Nitrox
Favorite dive sites: Bali: Nusa Penida, Philippines: Coron (wrecks), Malaysia: Sipidan, Cuba: Rancho Luna (caves), Mexico: Cozumel
Dream Dive: Palau & Tubbataha
Equipment: Wetsuit: Bares, Fins: Cressi, BCD: Cressi, Reg: Scubapro, Computer Suunto stinger

Name: u1
Diving since: December 2007
Certifications: PADI OW
Favorite dive sites: Anilao
Dream Dive: Coron
Equipment: still saving...

Hi I used to work for Scuba World head office (Makati), and now i am based in Palau and working for MAML DIVERS! ... I really enjoyed diving Tubbataha, Apo Reef, Coron, Dumaguete for free because i worked for Scuba World. Tubbataha is amazing love to dive there again this summer. Palau is like a big Tubbataha!

Helo..?? Is this were we're supposed to present ourselves?... Ok well, here goes...

Name: Simon
Diving since: 1992, but stopped before I got much experience in. Started back up in 2006 and cought the bug.
Occupation: Aquatic ecosystems Biologist (studied in Oceanography)
Certifications: AOW, Nitrox, Rescue and DM in progress
Favorite dive sites: West Caicos the Anchor, Turks and Caicos, but hope to change that soon :D
Dream Dive: There are too many (I dream a lot), but I guess Galapagos would be up there...
Equipment: Mainly Mares gear (I like their stuff), V16 Proton reg, Morphos pro BCD, X-vision mask, Volopower fins, M2 computer.. Ah, I do have Bare wetsuits and UK lights though!!!!:D

The PPD forum is definetly the most active, fun and helpfull section of this site. Great people having a great time talking about what they love.:coffee: Thanks for all your help!:coffee:

Name: Henson
Diving since: 2004
Certifications: Padi OW
Favorite dive sites: Anilao (Betrice [Highly recommended just like in the imax show The Coral Reef Adventure but usually with very strong current], Cathedral [For Relax Dive]), Ligpo (last time there are lots of crown of thorns), Puerto Galera (The Canyons)
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Apo Island, Palau
Equipment: Mares BC and Wetsuit, Aquamundo Fins, Mask and Booties, Seac Sub Reg, Beuchat Voyager Dive Comp and Pelican 1300 to store my non diving equipments

I have been a scubaboard reader since 2003 but this is my first time to really register ^_^

Name: Alvir
Diving since: 1998
Certifications: PADI OW, AOW
Dream Dive: Palau & Tubbataha
Equipment:
-Regulator: Poseidon Jetstream (1998 - 40th Anniversary Edition)
-BP/Harness/Wing: KAG SS BP, Dive Rite Transplate/Rec Wing
-Computer: Suunto Mosquito, Dive Rite Nitek Duo
-Fins: Mares Avanti Superchannel, Aqualung Rocket
-Masks: Dive Rite, Aqualung, Tusa
-Flashlights: UK, Dive Rite

Name: George
Diving since: Feb 2008! (just got certified!)
Certification: PADI OW
Dream dive: Tubbataha, Coron Wrecks
Been to divesites: Anilao - Twin Rocks, Koala Point; Galera - Sabang Point
Equipment: Mares wetsuit, IST mask snorkel fins, Toshiba K343 dive light, Olympus C360 cam + PT-017 UW case

Back
Top Bottom