Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remora

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this board, so I will briefly introduce myself. My name is John, a Canadian PADI IDC/S instr. I was certified in 1981 and have been assisting/instructing since 1990. I work part time for a local diveshop as the senior instructor. When not instructing I can generally be found on one of the many wrecks that Nova Scotia has to offer (yes winter included!). I have dove most places around the world with Truk being of notable exception and next dream destination.
I wish you all the best of the season! By the way, I caught the term AIDS (Aquatic Induced Divorce Syndrome) being used here and now hold it dear to my heart as I did not know the acyronymn for my affliction :)

John

John,
Welcome to the boards, feel free to jump on into the nitty gritty whenever you wish. There's more than a few of us who have made this a new home. More than a few friendships have begun to grow from within these pages, hope to have you be one of them.

Mario :D

Mario,
Maybe the AIDS acronym has a justified place & :royal: will add it to the acronym list.
Just a thought.

Then everyone will know

Don

Hi my name is brian and i am a diving junkie
I know I have a problem but all I can do to fix it is change tanks and go down for more

WELCOME TO SB :scubadive

Hey John, Welcome to the Board. Glad to have you with us. In addition to all the very informative forums with great & friendly people, we have an Instructor to Instructor forum that you might enjoy joining.

Halifax eh? I moved to Texas from Halifax many years ago.... where do you teach? We may have friends in common!

Hope to see you around the board,
Maria

Welcome to the board John

Welcome to the board! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Heya John, and welcome to the Board!

Just don't sit around the dive bar sipping "Decompression Beverages" telling everybody you have AIDS. You might lose a bit of your audience... ('course, nobody would steal your beer. Hmmmm....)

Welcome to the board,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom