Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmb360

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

I am new here but wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I was recently trained by Tom's doing the checkout in 1' vis at Windy Point in time to go to Caicos for a week. We are heading to Cozumel in March. Will be doing one of the diving for science things soon so I can go checkout Aquarena I think. I will be on the lookout for local things happening.

-Chris

Welcome to the board! Cozumel is great, you'll really enjoy it.

Hello All,

I am new here but wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I was recently trained by Tom's doing the checkout in 1' vis at Windy Point in time to go to Caicos for a week. We are heading to Cozumel in March. Will be doing one of the diving for science things soon so I can go checkout Aquarena I think. I will be on the lookout for local things happening.

-Chris

Welcome to the group. There is a New Years Day DIVE planned for the morning at Mansfield Dam Dive Park, everyone is welcome. Diving Fun for all.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea
512-968-8278

Congratulations on the OW cert!
Welcome to the board! Good group of people here . . . . . usually.

Wow! Check out dive in 1' vis. That must have been interesting.

Welcome to the Swampers forum! There are plenty of us who live here in Austin, so you won't have any trouble finding folks who want to dive. :D Nadmat even organizes a monthly Happy Hour here in Austin called the SSASS...it stands for Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social.

Welcome aboard. 1' vis and 64 temp is why I take my students to Aquarena for check outs. You'll enjoy the scientific diver class there. Coz is a great place to dive as well. Join us at Mansfield on the 1st if you get a chance.

I don't think I will be in town on the 1st, but if it happens that I am I may come freeze with you guys. Otherwise, I look forward to meeting some locals as events permit.

cmb Chris,
where are you staying on Coz? Who you diving with? Just curious.
Personally, I am looking for a new island hotel down there. I understand Coral Princess comes highly recommended.

We are doing the all-inclusive thing at Melia. A guy I work with recommended it so I went with it. On the same persons advice (he has been to Coz 'dozens' of times while living in MX City) we are diving with Alison. I shared many emails with her and she seems to be what we are looking for. Worst case we have to go again in 6 months and try a new hotel/dive op. :14:

Back
Top Bottom