intro cave dives May 28 or 29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well.. it looks like my potential dive buddy has ditched me, so ...

anyone interested in doing some intro. cave dives this weekend? place is up
to you

i'd really like to do intro cave, since i haven't been able to in a while

SHUT UP, I am leaving for NC in the morning, & I am absolutely pissed about losing out on cavern diving this weekend. On the bright side, I get some quality time with family. Why aren't there cave dives in NC!?!?

scubafool:
SHUT UP, I am leaving for NC in the morning, & I am absolutely pissed about losing out on cavern diving this weekend. On the bright side, I get some quality time with family. Why aren't there cave dives in NC!?!?

Well , we can always MOVE them for you !!!
I was going to say , tomorrow (Friday) looks like the only day I get in the water this weekend (maybe Monday) so ... Don't feel TOO pissed !!! :wink:

Andy: I could do something on Monday (possibly)...
(just giving you a possible option here in case NOTHING ELSE works out) :eyebrow:

Jean

nope, i can't on Monday ... i have this small problem called "a non-diving wife"

:wink:

Sorry i am mostly out of the action this weekend, hoping to finally get Christina certified or closer to it, plus just hanging out and avoiding work!

you don't sound very sorry...

:crafty:

No comment from da Peanut gallery ...

Jean

P.S. If I get FREE on Sunday , I'll post something Saturday night ...

i was dumped, but now i am un-dumped

perhaps i wasn't dumped to begin with, but that is hard to ascertain

thus, i may or may not have been dumped, but now i am not dumped

:07:

H2Andy:
i was dumped, but now i am un-dumped

perhaps i wasn't dumped to begin with, but that is hard to ascertain

thus, i may or may not have been dumped, but now i am not dumped

:07:

No he wsn't dumped just confused. Our first dive was in Peanut. For the first time I made past the brakdown roon, Andy diving double and I single steel 90. A great dive but the visibility was worse then I have seen at Peacock. Total dive time 45 minutese . Also there was quite a bit of flow A solo cavern diver asked us if we would take him through the cavern zones as he had nvever been so we agreed but Andy broke a fin strap so I was the quide du jur, a 25 minute tour of both cavern zones. Then lunch, abit of chatting then back into the water for a pothole dive. My primary ligh went out on me so I had to call the dive.
I was surprised to learn the PTB now run the goldline to just out side the cave so there is no need to run a reel.
Despite my light failure the first dive was great.
It now cost $10 to dive Peacock/Orange so I bought a pass.
Can't wait to do it again in three week ends from now. This will also be my first dive with doubles,,that shoud prove interesting
It was great spending it Andy.

Chuck

SmokeAire:
Despite my light failure the first dive was great.

to clarify the chronology:

1. first dive
2. lunch break
3. second dive
4. light fails
5. second dive thumbed

:wink:

chuck, it was great to dive and chat with you. let's do it again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom