Interested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am relatively new to diving myself after 1 1/2 yrs and fairly new to the boards .I check in from time to time.Hope to hear from you. Les

just a few months and LOVE IT

welcome to the great SI

Thanks guys,

I have been diving about 10 years (I was certified in my early twenites!) Where is the best site in your experiences? I am from New Orleans and the best sites I have seen are the Gulf, what about you?

I've been diving for a little over 2 years (when I first came to Guam). The only other places I've taken the plunge was Bali and Yap. I've never dove in water colder than 77degrees, or in fresh water. So, I don't consider myself an "experienced" diver. I really want to go diving in cold water (at least once!) just for the experience. I'm going back to Maryland (home) for a visit in October, and want to try diving there...maybe.

You mean you haven't try diving board yet? Heh, Ha! Welcome fella diver. Myself been certified in five months but got into lake diving just the past several weekends. Water was beautiful, 73 degree @ 30'. It ws wonderful now that I can't wait til August. Be a safe diver and have fun while at it.
afraser31

Are you telling fibs? hehehe...16 yrs here....How's the Jambolia your way? Welcome aboard.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Gasman

I've been diving since 1988. I still learn something on every dive.

I've been diving ten years. I have logged more freshwater than saltwater dives. I've been to Nassau once. The rest were out of Gulf shores Al. My wife has been diving three years but a year of that was spent dry due to a bouncing baby girl. She was 5 mos preggers in Nassau.

kcb.... we need to talk about a rig trip next time my bride and I are in New Orleans

Tom

Back
Top Bottom