Insurance for DM working in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi scuba Board peeps
I need to renew my dive Insurance as im about to start working in the Philippines, Guiding Wrecks, deeps dives (40m), Nitrox, twin tanks and will be looking at getting in to more Tec diving (Tec 50+ and tri mix) sidemount. So I need my Insurance to cover me for all of the above and would be nice it had health/ travel insurance included.

im a PADI dive master living in Asia but am from the UK and normally use DAN Europe but just wonder if anyone has any other suggestion

Thanks

Totally agree choosing Dan, just few $ more are nothing if you think how helpful it's to have the best service when you need to use the insurance. Just Bronze deluxe must cover all your needs while diving.

Agree Dan Europe is great, but...
You only have year-round coverage if you take the Gold Pro coverage. Other plans cover you while abroad for trips of limited duration only. Think it's 90 days for silver... Worth reading the small prints before you pay since you could be asked to prove that you were staying in Ph for a limited time only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom