Inspiration Rebreather Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RayBull

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I just received a box from my friend with a relatively new Inspiration Rebreather in it. I would love to take it out and learn how to use it, but there is a bit of a problem. It is completely disassembled and I don't have the "know how" or experience to clean and overhaul the thing. At this point I would like to find someone that overhauls Inspiration Rebreathers so I can make use of it myself or even sell it.

Does anyone know where I could send it to get rebuilt, and does anyone have an idea of how much a rebuild like this costs???

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Send it down to Tony Cerezo at Puerto Rico Technical Diving - he's an ace on these units! Email me at dave@indianvalleyscuba.com if you'd like contact info for Tony.

Take a course on the Inspiration. After the course you will be able to both dive it safely and assemble it. The instructor should also be able to do any required maintenance.
As far as where to find an instructor, check the Silent Diving website.
Pat B

You can send it to me, and I'll get it back into working order. And if it is beyond repair I will dispose of it properly:D

Rainer is an idiot. Take the proper training so you wont end up a statistic. I am fully trained in the unit and find it wonderful to dive with. If you are in the North east USA I would be happy to recommend an instructor for you. Be Safe

NACDMAN

I was one of the first users of the Inspiration in North America. I will be happy to show you how to assemble/disassemble. Cost = One used Inspiration Unit.

Seriously - I bet Youtube has something close to a tear down. I see that Joe Coccoza and Jill Heinerth on a Evolution. They are similar cousins. That said - the Inspiration is NO TOY. Enough guys had croaked on the unit when I went to the UK to train on one of these suckers. If you intend to learn how to use these units get proper training. They were called the yellow shovel of death at one point.

X

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom