Inspiration courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wazza

Reaction score
So how much should a CCR Inspiration course cost For each
level ? and can we combined any levels? And is it Easy to take
one the UK and how long should it take, in the pool and as
theory and how many dives and if u need it more that the standards
dive , does your instructor make more dives for u ?
and by the way madmole don’t u think until now that I know
your web site by heart in side out word by word.
Do u recommend a diving center or an Instructor at the south
cost in England to do the course and I can make fun dives with
the machine every time and then .
thanks again

Learn from the best, and the original Inspiration Guy, Dave Thompson

He's based in Poole on the south coast, 2 hours from London and is a great geezer and teacher and makes the class fun. I have done loads of good (non Training) dives with him since doing my classes. Poole also gives you access to hunreds of great wrecks and some great diving. But remember you on the training dives to do training not the wrecks so dont expect any great sites during the class. Let me know your there and I'll pop down and dive with ya as well, should have my Hammerhead by then (in the post :) )

Classes normally cost £500-£550 each for all modules

Drop me a mail if you want Daves details

APD's website also lists Instructors. Having done the Inspiration survey now, I have a great feel for which instructirs are active and how they teach. Be careful, some teach Alpinism (No Bailout carried) and dont toe the official training lines. Again just drop me a line and I'll give you my opinion (and that is all it is, "my" opinion)

You'll enjoy the class

Thanks Stephan
For your lovely message and I am doing my best to go and to do the course in Poole,
Though I meat Dave Thompson loads of time in hurguada ( Egypt ), I use to work there in one of the bigests technical diving centers and he was a friend of the owner of the diving center, so he use to come for weeks diving with us, he is really a nice person. We use to meet on the boat all of us ( instructors ) and statt asking him questions about everything concerning diving.
Anyway as u said if I came to Pools I will definitely send u an email to meet and do some dives and of course I will do the course with Mr. Dave.
Dear mad mole do us a favor and continue your web site ( the pages with the missing things) .
Thanks again

by the way how much is going to cos u the Hammerhead, and maybe later on i will have aquestion about it and about the VR3.

The site is still in progress, so those pages will get filled eventually

Look forward to meeting you for a dive when your over

Hammerhead is $2500 now, we got it cheaper as we are the lemmings

Have fun

Back
Top Bottom